Monday, September 19, 2011

Jersey/New York










My Grandpa and I just got back from are East Coast adventure!!! We had a hell of a time it stared out surfing supper fun but small wedgie peaks at Belmar New Jersey for my first Pro jr. contest i got though three heats before i was knocked out in the fourth but i got some points and had a really good time. After that a few friends, my grandpa, and i took a train into New York City. It was supper cool just walking around eating immensely good food and standing on top of the Empire State Building was awesome being that high in the air is really unique looking down on the whole city and seeing everything. So with all that being said my East Coat adventure was a very eventful four days that i will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment